When you join the Subscription program you could customize your own plan and timetable to receive the automatic delivery.
How to Create an Subscription
- To create an Subscription, you must be an existing smoker or vaper, aged 18 years or over, with a CA registered postal address, have an account profile set up within relxnow.co.CAand provide a valid Payment Method (as described below) (“Subscription”).
- Each successful Subscriptioncreated by you will become immediately effective upon completion of the checkout process for that particular Subscription, until such time as the Subscription is canceled or terminated (as described below) or modified or paused by you or by us in accordance with these Terms.
- Once you have successfully created an Subscriptionyou will receive an email from us to confirm that your Subscription order is created.
- We are not responsible or liable for any errors, omissions or faults caused by you during the creation of any Subscriptionand you warrant that any and all information provided by you is true and accurate. If you require further assistance on how to create an Subscription, please visit the Subscription page on our Website or contact the RELX support team.
- Once your Subscriptionreaches the end of its current term, as selected by you during the creation process, it will automatically renew on a rolling 1-month basis until canceled, paused or modified by you (see below for further details).
- Subscriptions are only available on selected RELX devices and e-liquid cartridges and in the quantities as presented on the Website from time to time (“Products”).
- You can create an Subscriptionplan at any given time. If you wish to cancel, amend or pause an existing Subscription, you can do so by logging in to your account profile and accessing your Subscription. Please contact the RELX support team for further assistance.
- If you pause or amend the details of your Subscription, all such changes to your Subscriptionshall be governed by these Terms and these Terms shall continue to apply until your Subscription is either cancelled or terminated in accordance with these Terms.
- If your Subscriptionincludes additional or replacement devices, you will be required to redeem the additional or replacement device. The choice of additional or replacement devices offered by RELX will be at RELX’s sole discretion and no cash alternative will be offered for any failure or decision by you to redeem your additional or replacement device.
- You acknowledge that the Subscriptionprice (as applicable from time to time) cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount available on the Products (or any other offer generally available through RELX) as published by us from time to time.
- We will use commercially reasonable endeavors to ensure the availability of the Products on our Website but cannot guarantee any Product availability. In the event any of the Products placed under a Subscriptionare out of stock (regardless of whether this is due to normal stock fluctuations or any event outside of our reasonable control), we will not be able to deliver the relevant aspects of the Subscription to you and will not be liable for any consequences suffered or incurred by you as a result. If this event occurs, your Subscription will be paused and the procedure as set out in clause 20 will apply. If you are unable to log-in to your RELX account to resume your Subscription then please get in touch with our support team at email@example.com and they will be happy to assist you with the process.
- We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard ("Payment Method” ).We reserve the right to update and/or otherwise amend your chosen Payment Method from time to time.
- By registering for an Subscription, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for your initial Subscriptionand each Subscription created thereafter in accordance with the applicable Subscription price(s) as published by us and as applicable from time to time. Please note that the RELX payment facility is operated by Worldpay, who will process your chosen Payment Method on our behalf. Your use of the RELX payment facility will be subject to their terms and conditions. You should ensure that you have read and agree with the Worldpay terms and conditions before using the RELX payment facility.
- Worldpay operates a secure server to process your payment details. They encrypt your credit or debit card (or other relevant) information and authorize payment directly. We will only keep the last four digits of your credit or debit card for our records and in order for you to recognise and choose your desired Payment Method without having to type in the details each time, therefore creating a more streamlined shopping experience for you. This means that your full credit card or debit card details are never revealed to and/or stored by us.
- When you create an Subscription, your first Subscriptionfee will be billed immediately. Unless we expressly communicated otherwise, any subsequent fees relating to your Subscription will be charged on the date the Products are dispatched to you until such time as your Subscription is cancelled by you or by us in accordance with these Terms.
- The fees, if any, for each dispatched Subscriptiondelivery will be billed to the Payment Method chosen by you to create the relevant Subscription or as otherwise directed by you from time to time. If we are unable to obtain payment from you for your Subscription order for any reason, we will notify you via e-mail or SMS asking you to resolve the problem. Your Subscription will be placed on hold and no additional orders will be processed or shipped until the problem has been resolved by you. If the payment issue is not resolved within a reasonable time from you being notified by us, we reserve the right to cancel your Subscription immediately without notice to you.
- All Subscriptions are subject to standard delivery dispatch only. Please see our Delivery & Returns terms for further information.
- Standard delivery will be provided for all Subscriptions without any additional fees being charged to you.
- Please note that further delivery restrictions may apply to your Subscription(s).For further information on delivery restrictions (in particular, relating to certain geographical delivery restrictions) please see our Delivery & Returns terms for further information.
Canceling and Pausing Your Subscription
- There may be occasions when we are unable to deliver the Products relating to your Subscription. This may include (but is not limited to) circumstances where any of the Products in your Subscriptionare out of stock (whether due to normal stock fluctuations or otherwise) or have otherwise been discontinued at the time your Subscription is due to be dispatched.
- If any of the events under clause 20 arise, the following procedure will apply:
- You will receive an email from us to confirm that there has been an issue with your Subscriptionand that delivery of your Products will not take place. In the email, you will be asked to log-in to your RELX account via relxnow.co.CA and click “Subscription”. If your Product is displaying as “out-of-stock", click on “Change Your Plan” and add an alternative Product to your Subscription. If your Product is displaying normally, you will need to click on “Restart Plan” to resume your Subscription.
- The RELX support team may also contact you directly to see if they can provide a remedy to the Subscription
- If you do not wish to choose an alternative Product, then you may cancel your Subscriptionin accordance with clause 31.
- Once you have updated your Subscriptionby either clause 22 or clause 23 above, your Subscription will be removed from the ‘paused’ state and the Subscription will resume normal activity.
- Your Subscriptionorder will be upgraded on the next order after you update your Subscription.
- If you do not resume your Subscriptionusing the steps above, then your Subscription will remain paused and your Subscription order will not be processed. You will not be charged for your Subscription whilst it is paused.
- There may be occasions when you decide that you wish to ‘pause’ your own Subscription. For example, you may wish to do this if you know that you will be away on holiday. If you would like to pause an existing live Subscription, please undertake the following steps:
- Please login to your personal RELX Account;
- Click the ‘Subscription’ tab; and
- Click the ‘Pause Plan’ button.
- The ‘Pause’ function may be used at any time. If the plan is resumed later than the estimated time of the next order, the order will be processed the next day and this date will become your new monthly order processing date. Following this period, your Subscriptionwill then be automatically reactivated and the applicable end date of the term for that particular Subscription will be extended accordingly. If you require further assistance with pausing your Subscription or if you have any other related queries, then please contact the RELX support team.
Amending your Subscription
- You may change your Subscriptionat any time to increase or decrease the quantities of items. Any such changes may result, depending on your selection, in your Subscription Plan being changed (for example, from Pod Pro to Pod) which may increase or decrease your Subscription You can make changes in the Subscription section of your account.
Cancelling your Subscription
- You are entitled to cancel your Subscription, by calling our RELX support team or clicking ’Delete Plan’ after the plan is paused.
- If we receive your request to cancel a Subscriptionafter dispatching any Product(s) to you, you must return the Product(s) to us in good, unused and sealed condition.
- Please notice that after deleting the plan, it cannot be retrieved, and you may need to recreate a new plan.
Return of Products
- If you need to return any Products to us for any reason, please see further information on how to do this under the ‘Delivery and Returns’ section of our standard Terms and Conditions or call our RELX support team for assistance.
- Personal data that you provide to us by signing up to an Subscriptionwill only be used in accordance with these Terms and our Privacy Notice. Please ensure that you have read our Privacy Notice before proceeding.
We reserve the right to end any Subscription(s) and/or decline the creation of any Subscription(s) with notice to you by email:
- at any time;
- for any reason; and
- without notice to you.
- We reserve the right (in our absolute discretion) to take any action we believe to be appropriate if we consider that any RELX account holders are abusing the Subscriptionservices, which may include (but not limited to) terminating your existing relx registered account.
- If any provision of these Terms is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- A failure by RELX to exercise, or delay in exercising, a right, power or remedy provided by these Terms or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, right, power or remedy and shall not, and nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or remedy, preclude the further exercise of that, or any other, right, power or remedy.
- We do not accept any responsibility nor any liability (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for your use of the Subscription(including but not limited to use of your Subscription account) where such use is undertaken in a manner which is inconsistent with these Terms, the RELX account user Terms and/or the RELX Website User terms.
- We do not accept responsibility and will not be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, expenses or other liabilities arising from or in connection with (whether direct or indirect) any technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind or for any errors solely due to the actions by you relating to a Subscriptionor for any circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to, accident, fire, flood, acts of God, strike, lock-out or other industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees) or legislative or administrative interference.